For all events rescheduled, the following options are available to patrons.
- STRONGLY PREFERRED - Attend the performance on the rescheduled date. No further action is required. Original tickets will be valid on the new date.
- PREFERRED - Donate the value of your tickets to support the mission of OPAC.
- PREFERRED - Refund your order and store the money on your OPAC account to be used for a future purchase.
- Receive a refund back to the original card used to purchase tickets (up to ten (10) business days processing time)
- Receive a refund via check (up to fifteen (15) business days processing time)
Please understand that we are unable to accept requests for refunds until a performance has been definitively cancelled or rescheduled as listed here.
Once rescheduled dates have become available, ticket holders will have several options which include receiving a refund to their OPAC account as well as a traditional refund.