Your Donations Make All The Difference
By contributing to the Oxford Performing Arts Center, you're helping to bring high-quality arts and culture to our region. While ticket revenues only cover about half of our operating expenses, we rely on corporate donors, individuals, and granting organizations to make up the rest.
The mission of the Oxford Performing Arts Center is to present quality cultural arts programming for the benefit and enjoyment of the citizens of the City of Oxford and the region by
- presenting a diverse slate of national and international performing artists;
- enhancing the growth of local arts and cultural programs and organizations;
- promoting the use of the Center for a range of performing arts, fine arts, and economic enhancement activities;
- harnessing and promoting the economic vitality that arts and cultural programming provides to our community;
- providing a catalyst for the growth of arts and cultural activities in the Historic Downtown Oxford district;
- providing arts education opportunities to students of all ages and backgrounds;
- and serving the community by providing a safe, comfortable, and exciting venue for the enjoyment of the arts.
Help us to fulfill our mission by contributing today. All donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law.
Consider supporting OPAC as a corporate sponsor or Gold Circle member and learn about special benefits just for contributors.