Bring your show to life at OPAC!
The Oxford Performing Arts Center is the premier performance venue in the region. Featuring a state-of-the-art 1,215 seat proscenium theatre and well-equipped meeting spaces, OPAC is capable of hosting a wide range of events and performances. Located in the heart of Oxford, Alabama, OPAC is within 30 miles of 400,000 potential patrons and within a 60-mile radius of 1.6 million. To begin your rental, please review our rates, policies, and specifications before submitting a Date Hold Request.
Effective January 1, 2023: The Oxford Performing Arts Center is not available for rentals to independent promoters of touring artists and events.
Learn more about our services and capabilities below.
Rental Rates for Fall 2023 and beyond will be published on August 15, 2023. As of this time, the main theatre is fully booked for Fall-Winter 2023. Studio rentals may be available.
- Main Theatre: 1,215
- Studio at OPAC: 200
- Board Room: 25
- The Wren's Nest Gallery: 60
- Chorus Dressing Room: 50
Capacities are currently affected by COVID-19. Learn More
- 1,215 seat proscenium theatre with superb acoustics
- 50' wide x 20' high proscenium opening
- 90' wide x 35' deep stage area
- Fully automated ETC Prodigy fly system with 30 linesets
- Meyer house audio system with line arrays, delays and front-fills
- AVID D-Show Profile with Stage Rack 48
- Yamaha M7CL Digital Audio Console with 48 inputs
- ETC Ion Lighting Console with 1,536 control channels
- Full LED and moving light packages available
- 30k lumen Barco HDF-30 Flex Projector
- 29k lumen Barco HDF-30 Flex Projector - Laser
- 14.5k lumen Barco RLM-W14 Projector
- 10k lumen Panasonic DLP Projection System with wide and narrow lens configurations
- Full-height loading dock with hydraulic leveler
- Yamaha C7 Concert Grand Piano
- Two 10-person ensemble dressing rooms with showers
- Two 3-person star dressing rooms with showers
- One Touring Production Office
- Well-appointed Green Room for artist hospitality
- Chorus Room for additional dressing room or rehearsal space.
- 35-person orchestra pit
- 6x - 1 ton CM Lodestar Chain Hoists 50'
- 2x - JLG Manlift 40'
- 2-ton electric forklift
- Full service Box Office with online, phone, and in-person ticketing
- Event Marketing Assistance
- Hospitality & Catering
- Production Labor
- Booking priority is given to events presented in-house by OPAC.
- No Date is guaranteed or should be considered firm until a signed contract is executed along with payment of any applicable deposits. If you do not have a signed contract, your date is not confirmed.
- All ticketing is handled exclusively by the OPAC Box Office. No tickets may be printed, sold, or distributed by renters.