Bring your show to life at OPAC!
The Oxford Performing Arts Center is the premier performance venue in the region. Featuring a state-of-the-art 1,133 seat proscenium theatre and well-equipped meeting spaces, OPAC is capable of hosting a wide range of events and performances. Located in the heart of Oxford, Alabama, OPAC is within 30 miles of 400,000 potential patrons and within a 60-mile radius of 1.6 million. To begin your rental, please review our rates, policies, and specifications before submitting a Date Hold Request.
Please note that we are unable to accomodate weddings or birthday parties.
Learn more about our services and capabilities below.
- Main Theatre: 1,215
- Board Room: 25
- The Wren's Nest Gallery: 60
- Chorus Dressing Room: 50
- 1,133 seat proscenium theatre with superb acoustics
- 50' wide x 20' high proscenium opening
- 90' wide x 35' deep stage area
- Fully automated fly system with 16 linesets
- Meyer house audio system with line arrays, delays and front-fills
- Yamaha M7CL Digital Audio Console with 48 inputs
- ETC Ion Lighting Console with 1,536 control channels
- Full LED and moving light packages available
- 10k lumen Panasonic DLP Projection System with wide and narrow lens configurations
- Full-height loading dock with hydraulic leveler
- Yamaha C7 Concert Grand Piano
- Two 10-person ensemble dressing rooms with showers
- Two 3-person star dressing rooms with showers
- Well-appointed Green Room for artist hospitality
- Three Chorus Rooms for additional dressing room or rehearsal space.
- 35-person orchestra pit
- 45-foot JLB manlift
- 2-ton electric forklift
- Full service Box Office with online, phone, and in-person ticketing
- Event Marketing Assistance
- Hospitality & Catering
- Production Labor
- Booking priority is given to events presented in-house by OPAC.
- No Date is guaranteed or should be considered firm until a signed contract is executed along with payment of any applicable deposits. If you do not have a signed contract, your date is not confirmed.
- All ticketing is handled exclusively by the OPAC Box Office. No tickets may be printed, sold, or distributed by renters.