While we are unable to provide refunds or exchanges, we offer guests the ability to return their tickets to the box office in exchange for a donation acknowledgement letter. Donations to the Oxford Performing Arts Center may be tax-deductible as allowed by law.
Ticket Return Details
- Ticket Donations may be tax-deductible as allowed by law. It is the sole responsibility of the donor to determine if their donation is deductible. We recommend consulting your tax accountant regarding tax deductions. OPAC makes no representation that any donation is or is not tax-deductible.
- A donation acknowledgement letter will be sent within ten business days to the donor.
- Ticket return donations shall not be counted towards an OPAC membership program or towards any other purchase.
- The ticket return process is not a refund transaction.
- The tickets originally issued and returned should be destroyed by the original purchaser as the seats will be placed back on sale.