Find your way to the show!
The Oxford Performing Arts Center is located in historic downtown Oxford, Alabama. Our address is:
100 Choccolocco Street,
Oxford, Alabama 36203.
If using a GPS device or mapping website, be sure to input our address as "Choccolocco Street" and not "Choccolocco Road" to make sure you find us.
Estimated travel times with normal traffic:
- Fifty minutes from Birmingham
- Forty minutes from Gadsden
- Eighty minutes from Atlanta
Enjoy free parking when you attend shows at OPAC. Hundreds of free parking spots are located within a very short walking distance of our main entrance. Please refer to the guide below. We recommend arriving at least thirty minutes prior to any event to provide enough time to park and enter the venue.
- Lots in green are open for OPAC parking on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. These lots are closed for OPAC parking on Sundays and Wednesdays.
- Lots in yellow are open for OPAC parking all-day on weekends, and on Mondays through Fridays after 5:30 p.m.
- The lot in blue indicates accessible permit parking located on Dewey Street just to the west of the entrance to the Performing Arts Center. Signage indicating Handicap Permit Parking will be in place before the event to mark the accessible parking area. For assistance with parking, please call 256-241-3322.
- Green arrows indicate free street parking. All street parking as detailed below is within a three to five-minute walk to the OPAC entrance on Choccolocco Street.
The Oxford Performing Arts Center extends a thank you to the following organizations for providing free parking for events: Oxford First Baptist Church, Oxford First United Methodist Church, Oxford Board of Education, Cumberland Dental, and Bernardi Orthodontics.
While the Oxford Police Department maintains a strong police presence during all OPAC events, we encourage patrons to ensure that their vehicle is locked and that no valuables are left inside. Please remember that the City of Oxford and the owners of parking lots accept no responsibility for any theft or damage to vehicles.